Monday, October 03, 2005

Origin of Rex





Rex... the first word I ever typed on the computer (the first time I ever typed, for that matter)...fitting name for my sojourn into cyberspace...

Lila (pronounced LEE-LA, .. not LIE-LA or LAY-LA, or SAM), is my name and I am pleased to make your aquaintance. I am toying with this method of communication because my babbling and drooling don't seem to be getting my message across. I am a very adorable 5 month old.. at least that is what my parents tell me... and they have really given me little reason to distrust them up till this point (keep up the good work!) so I will go along them for now... I like milk, piggy noises, and long walks (but only when my mommy or daddy do the walking for me).

Breaking news:
I think I am getting some teeth,, two on the bottom, hence the increase in droolage.
I started sucking on my own toes...(err..maybe I shouldn't admit to that in public) and...
I just started sitting up on my very own.
Every day is an adventure I tell ya.

Keeps you coming back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home