Friday, March 24, 2006

Hanging Out

Hi everyone...just hanging out today. Nothing particularly important to update on. Here I am hanging out in my playroom (so tastefully decorated by Auntie Heitha and Nana). I've started making some sounds that sound like words to mommy (daddy doesn't believe her) My repetoire includes such popular phrases as "ishhhh" (adult translation: fish) and "bye, bye, daa-daa" (adult translation: Farewell, patriarch). Some other tricks I perform when the mood strikes include: brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, standing on my own, pointing at things on command (clock, birdie, fish, light, monkey, and Elvis, that's my mom's favorite). I think my parents forgot they got a daughter and not a trained poodle, but it keeps them entertained, and that keeps me fed...that's how it works in this household. See you all soon! L-Rex


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home