Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer Fun

Going for a ride... courtesy of Daddy

A peaceful moment with mommy (Good thing this was captured on film... it is a rare that I settle down long enough for something like this)

Singing songs with Liam and Tahlia

3....2....1... Blastoff. (In orbit with Lua and Liam)

Action shot

These are a few of my favorite things (My friend John gave me his rocking chair from when he was a little boy, and I also got JoAnn's crayon apron.... there's a pocket for every crayon... ingenious!!!)

Getting down with Daddy on the dance floor at Travis and Tahirih's wedding
Busta move

Are we having fun yet??!! (My friend Rhea and I at the wedding)

Daddy, GO BUG LIAM INSTEAD!!!! (this is my new catchphrase)

I love my little brother!


Summer fun in the backyard with Tahlia

1 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger JoAnn said...

Dear Lila,

Wow, that comment on blog sure sounded like your mommy! For sure we need to do something fun. What are you guys up to this Friday afternoon (late) or evening? I see ice cream in our future. Maybe even a carousel!! Or, conversely, I see you going to sleep and your mommy and I running away...but that's up to you. Do you think we should invite Taraneh too? I bet she would like to come play. And probably Liam would like to come and...watch...too. Hmmm....let me know.

Love ya,

JoAnn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home