Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Eat, Therefore I am



Today my mommy started feeding me with a spoon... rice cereal,, not nearly as interesting as what she was eating, but it will do for now.

I am now the proud owner of my first pair of blue jeans...Move over J.Lo, cuz I am looking cute.

Today I went to lunch with Nana (Dad's mom), great aunt Corrie, great nana, and great grandad for his birthday. As usual, I was the center of the attention, but I didn't let it get to my head. We went to Red Lobster and saw all the little lobsters in the tank..That made me kind of sad, and I wanted to set all those little claws free. My mom told me that in some arcade in Japan they had a claw vending machine where instead of being able to win poorly made stuffed animals, you could win a LIVE lobster...(blecch.. I almost lost my lunch,, which really isn't news, because I am a pretty drooly girl)...she also told me that they had turtle vending machines too. It was then that I had heard enough. She got the hint.

I didn't cry much today, much to everyone's pleasure...although I am beginning to understand that crying gets me what I wants. I did learn, however, that I can make a LOUD 'razzberry'. I surprised even myself.. Ta Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home