Friday, April 21, 2006

Row, Row, Row, your Canoe


So the question of the last couple of weeks has been... "Lila.. when you are you going to update your blog?" " Lila, we really NEED to see some new pictures of you." Lila this, Lila that.. I really appreciate that you are all so interested, but as I have said before, I have an extremely demanding schedule that really keeps me crawling around all day.. Between my 3 naps, walks, and play dates, getting on the computer at the end of the day is not on the top of my list. But now that I have a spare moment, let me share with you some pictures of my very first boat ride.

Here I am getting my first rowing lesson in Grandpa Randy's canoe. First I thought I would try on my own...

... then Grandpa gave me some pointers... (he suggested NOT eating the life vest... but as you can see, I had other ideas)

and then finally I decided I would just rather have a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home