Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween

Last year during Halloween I was coming back on a plane from Palm Springs, so I really didn't get to enjoy the festivities and my costume. Today however, I went to my very first Halloween Party and had fun trick-or-treating with other kids my age.

Here is the pumpkin my mommy and I carved together. I was very freaked out when she first pulled off his head and started digging around inside, but I soon got the hang of it.

Here I am (the chicken.. in case you couldn't recognize me in that crazy get-up) with my friend Joshua (the ladybug) enjoying some free time. Look in between us... ELVIS WAS IN THE BUILDING!!

This is my favorite toy in the place.. the illustrious trampoline. Even this bulky costume couldn't prevent me from jumping!

Here are some of my friends getting ready for 'circle time'.

Mickey and the Chicken. I am getting a hang of this trick or treating thing.

Here I am with my good friend Bella. We are enjoying a little Halloween cupcake, although a good deal more ended up on my face and on the floor than in my mouth.

The Banquet Table

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home