Thursday, July 20, 2006

What I Did on my Summer Vacation - Part I - "Belize it or not"

Hi Everyone, I just got back from vacation and boy... are my parents tired... (ha ha!!) I give them a run for their money, that's for sure. Especially since I am more sturdy on my feet and am constantly on the move. Here is the first installment of pictures from our vacation. We went to Nana and Grandpa Randy's house to visit Heitha (one of my favorite aunts... gotta be diplomatic here,, Auntie Marzi reads this blog too ;-) and my
favorite cousins Richie and Nia. They were visiting for the week. They traveled all the way from Belize to visit
little ole me.. (or at least that's the story I am going with anyway) We had so much fun together as you will now see!!!


The whole gang before the birthday party

Seeing double... the Doublemint twins Nia and Lila



Hanging out in the backyard with my cousing and Uncle Tommy.

The Birthday Boys...one of them is 23, and the other is 30...not naming any names.

Last picture of the cousins all together. I love you Richie and Nia!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home