Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More pictures

I haven't really had any very recent pictures taken of me, but for you die-hard lilasaurus fans, here are a few more to keep you happy.


A froggy, a chicken, and an airplane on Halloween night.





Here I am at Jawid and Taraneh's house... forget the candy... I'm more interested in these coasters... they'll never notice.


Trick or Treating at "Grampaul's" house proved to be a lot of laughs!

Daddy and Chicken Little before we went door to door.


Here I am reorganizing the Halloween candy. Mommy underestimated how many kids would be coming to our door, so she had to use the candy I got too. Can you believe that?

Mommy's lil pumpkins.

This chicken doesn't look too happy. (Maybe because Mommy took all her candy.) Doesn't Tahlia look cute in her cat costume?


A rainy day calls for a trip to the museum.

Uh... how many carousel pictures are needed on one blog? Get some new ideas mom.

My tribute to Gene Kelly and "Singing in the Rain"



"I have had enough of this place!" (I literally just dropped on the floor halfway through the museum.)

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger V said...

soooooo cute. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home