Friday, July 27, 2007

Fun in the Sun

Here are pictures of my family and me at the beach on Cape Cod. We had a great weekend, playing in the sand, splashing in the water, going to the aquarium... my parents aren't half bad.

Sunny Faces



I wore an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny... bikini...(my dad was not too happy!!!)
Little Superstar



Family portrait...it's very rare that I would be sleeping in my stroller. I fell asleep for all of our sojourn through Plymouth.



This one's for Grandpa Jim.... get it???



Family Fun at Quincy Market

Our new friend, the vegetarian shark.


Crab is coming... Mommy threatening Lila with a crab.

My little Starfish (at the Boston Aquarium)


On Boston Harbor with one of Daddy's friends.


Lila and Vesal

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad you were in Boston and didn't tell me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home