Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Year in Review

Let's take a little stroll down memory lane to see what I was up to last year at this time.

I remember that this was the first time my mommy could put my hair up in a pony tail. What a chubby little face I had... and boy oh boy,, if you look very closely, you can tell what a drooler I was. The whole top of my shirt is soaked!!


Gretchen and Stefan visited us this month last year.

"Why you little....!"
Stefan is not usually such a domineering child,, but I guess he was getting sick and tired of my childish antics.

The weather just started getting cold around here. You can barely see me beneath all that fabric!


Violetta also came for a visit last November. This is a repeat picture so I can shamelssy plug her blog Three Legged Duck.
She's livin' large in Pasadena these days. Welcome back state-side Auntie V, you little Frenchie!! (can I say that?)

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger V said...

It's so nice to see pictures of you my litle Lila! Dawn!!! I miss you! I miss the fall! :-) How are you all! Please write! Wish I could be with you for a few days...

Big big big big hugs....

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we knew you guys then!!

Lila is such a cutie...Camille and I can't wait to get together again.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home