Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Fall!

Hi everyone, I'm back from an exhausting summer. We did a lot, saw a lot, and accomplished a lot. I am proud to say that I am 100% potty trained... that's a load off my mom's mind (bad pun intended) I have also been able to fit some traveling into my hectic schedule. We went to Buffalo for a wedding, and we got to see Niagara Falls, something I have been dying to see after I saw a Little Einsteins 'documentary' about it. Anyway, less typing and more pictures. Enjoy.

Here I am sporting my new tie-dye shirt that my friend Caleb (in photo) and his mom made for me. Groovy, man.


What can I say... I am a temperamental artist type.



Apple picking with Caleb and Shane (Liam is in the backpack, so you can't see him!)

Dancing at the wedding with some new friends.

The gang from the wedding (Darius and Chelsea are in the front) Can you spot me and Liam?



Contemplating going over the falls in a barrel.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home