Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lila's Bowling League

Here are pictures of what my mom likes to call "The Longest Bowling Game Ever Played". We had a field trip with my play group to a local bowling alley, and even with the bumpers up (to prevent the inevitable gutter balls) and the ramp, we were still there for about three hours. Bowling alleys can be kind of depressing at 12:00 on a sunny Friday afternoon, but not if you are a kid. I had a lot of fun.

My first attempt. Hoping for a strike!

My friend Joshua giving it a try.

This ball is way too heavy to lift on my own.

Where are you ball? I don't have all day.

Relaxing afterwards with some pizza. I was trying to initiate a game of footsies with Joshua, but I don't think he was interested. No problem, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Lila!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home