Monday, November 05, 2007

I Come from a Land Down Under

G'day mate(s)! Halloween has come and gone and I have yet to post what I have been up to. Well, this year Liam and I were kangaroos. Yes, we both dressed up as the same thing. I told my mom that this was the only year that it could happen, so she took me up on it. Here are some pictures of us 'hopping around', so throw another shrimp on the barbie and enjoy!


A couple of barefoot kangaroos

Our zookeeper

Say Cheese (y)!

A requisite fall picture with a scarecrow.

Uhhh...no.. I'm not hiding anything in my pouch.. really, I swear.

Let me fix your ears for you dahling.


Liam is my number one fan. I'm here all week.

Look who else we saw when we were in Australia... yes, he's still up to those crazy antics. "That's not a knife... Now, that's a knife!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home