Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's 'snow' problem

Yay!!! I forgot how much I loved snow... probably because my memory is not that developed at this young age and don't remember the last time it snowed, but enough of those pesky technicalities. here I am in Pennsylvania, minding my own business, when what to my wandering eyes did appear?? Snow, that's what... and enough of it to build a snowman and do a little sledding. Mother Nature sure is kooky. It came early this year. Enjoy the pics and I hope everyone has a fabulous Turkey day. Save Tom,,, eat Tofurkey instead*.

(* This message has been paid for the Toddlers for Turkeys Ad Council)


Sledding with my super saucer!

I'm more like a 'snow slug' than a 'snow angel'.

My first snowman. He may be short... but he's taller than Liam.

R.I.P. Snowman
You were a good friend
Even though you were made of ice
you never gave anyone the 'Cold Shoulder'
11/19/07 - 11/20/07

*Note: at the time of publishing, Mr. Snowman had already met his melty demise. C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home