Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Liam at One (month)

Being the extremely kind hearted person you all know me to be, you can understand why I am letting (well.. tolerating for now) Liam use my blog to update his life. From my humble observation of him so far, I can't see what there is to update.. he eats, sleeps, does some diaper damage, and then starts all over again. Not too exciting. Whereas I, as you all know, have a very exciting existence that is indeed very blog-worthy... But I will graciously defer to Liam for now, until he is able and willing to create his own site. But never fear Lila super-fans, I will still figure prominently in this blog as that is one of the stipulations of 'baby brother' using this space.

( A little update.. my new favorite joke is "What's black and white and re(a)d all over?' A newspaper!!! When I tell this joke, I provide my own hearty laughter, so don't worry if you don't find it that funny...ask me to tell it to you the next time you see me)


Sleeping Beauty
(My favorite things are pictured... my blanket, my cow, and my COOKIE MONSTER!!! Won't go to sleep without them.)


Olivia... on Lila's bestseller list for the past 3 weeks. Aunt Kate and Uncle John got me this book and I just can't put it down. A fascinating read about a girl much like myself. In fact, the parallels are eerie...except for the fact that Olivia is a pig.


A winsome Liam in his crib


Test shots for GQ

A cheesy smile for all you ladies out there ;-)

Liam's 3rd bath. Mommy and Daddy were not prepared with the camera the 1st or 2nd time. (They are really slacking off here)


A reluctant Superman

Our house after the Valentine's Day Blizzard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home