Friday, February 23, 2007

Elvis' Birthday

I was looking through my picture archive and found these pictures from the Elvis birthday party we had. My mother is a little crazy with the whole Elvis thing and decided to get others involved as well. We celebrated The King's 73rd birthday on January 8 (which is more importantly Grandpa Randy's birthday). We had a birthday cake, Elvis trivia games and a couple rounds of Catch Phrase. I think even Elvis would have agreed that this was better than that party at the county jail...

Elivis' Birthday Cake.. (yummy... the Funfetti kind!! The creme de la creme of all boxed cake mixes)

An original "Elvis Rocks!" t-shirt (my mom made it for me just for this event.. I told you she was a little nuts about this guy)


Blowing out the candles

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could Lila get any cuter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home